AMR are one of the few companies in the UK to specialise in the supply, transport, installation, maintenance and reconditioning of Letterpress and Printmaking equipment.
With over 25 years experience the company grew from the renowned Printing House Museum in Cockermouth, Cumbria, a showcase for all forms of traditional Printing Press and Type Casting equipment. Today the company works in both the Letterpress and the Printmaking sectors, for Institutional and Private clients.
AMR offer a full range of services including:
- The safe transportation of Presses within the UK and Europe including dismantling, installation and print testing.
- The safe packaging and shipping of Presses by Air or Sea to anywhere in the world.
- A full restoration, maintenance and repair service for Presses and other equipment.
- Sourcing and supply of Presses and equipment for Printmaking, Small Presses, Hobby Printing and Bookbinding.
- Large scale relocations of complete studios, Print Workshops, Educational Departments etc.
- Service and Maintenance plans.
Please feel free to contact us if you have anything you would like to discuss, we are always more than happy to offer advice, quotations etc.